1 month unlimited for $40 for yoga and Pilates mat classes (new students only)
Sign up for one month unlimited and receive the Absolute Beginners Workshop for $10.
Automatic Payment Plans
3 month commitment: $99 per month
6 month commitment: $89 per month
1 year commitment: $69 per month
limit of 1 class per day
Pilates Equipment Class Intro Rate: 5 sessions = $99
Pilates Equipment 5 Class Package = $125
Pilates Equipment Class / Mat Class Package – 5 Pilates Mat Classes & 5
Pilates Equipment Classes = $150
Beginner Workshops / Events
Absolute Beginner Workshop: $20
Benefits of Yoga and Pilates
Folks have been practicing yoga for years even centuries! Pilates was developed by Joseph Pilates in the 1920's so it's also been around quite some time. Doctors and scientists are continually studying the effects yoga and Pilates have on the body. Studies have shown that it can relieve the symptoms of several common and potentially life-threatening illnesses; such as arthritis, arteriosclerosis, chronic fatigue, diabetes, asthma, obesity & more. Many believe it even fends off the ravages of old age. Below are a few you can expect to experience.
- Flexibility and muscle joint mobility
- Strengthens, tones and builds muscles
- Improves & sometimes corrects posture
- Strengthens the muscles that support the spine
- Eases back pain
- Improves muscular-skeletal conditions such as bad knees, tight shoulders/neck, swayback and scoliosis
- Increases stamina
- Creates balance and grace
- Stimulates the endocrine system
- Improves digestion and elimination
- Increases circulation
- Improves heart conditions and breathing disorders
- Boosts immune response
- Decreases cholesterol and blood sugar levels
- Encourages weight loss
- Increases awareness to relieve chronic stress patterns in the body
- Refreshes the body by relieving muscle strain
- Relaxes the mind and body
- Centers attention
- Sharpens concentration
- Frees the spirit
- Releases mental toxins that create mental illness (such as depression & anxiety)
Benefits for Any Age
- Children develop self-discipline and enhance their physical and mental health. Yoga and Pilates are good for developing coordination and help to improve concentration and memory. Regular practice can enable young people to keep their natural flexibility for many years.
- It can help teenagers to keep their youthful flexibility and give them the inner strength to say no to negative influences.
- Adults find that both methods are holistic approaches to staying strong with improved stamina, gaining flexibility, and finding balance in every way.
- Older people often find that gentle yoga exercises allow them to retain mobility and may relieve problems such as arthritis and poor circulation.
- During pregnancy, yoga promotes good health in both mother and unborn child. Most women who practice yoga or Pilates find that it can make labor easier and shorter. Although some asanas /exercises have to be modified during pregnancy, their essence is perfectly suited to this time of expanded self-awareness. Pregnancy is also a very good time for meditation.
- Whatever sport you choose to practice, yoga and Pilates can enhance and complement your ability. Most sports build muscular strength and stamina, often in specific areas of the body. Both yoga & Pilates can help to check any imbalance in muscular development and will enable both your body and your mind to function more efficiently. If your body is flexible and supple you will be less prone to sports injuries, as your joints will be kept lubricated. If you learn to work from your center you will find much more power, strength & stamina. Runners might particularly enjoy the 6am All Levels yoga class as well as Pilates & Pilates equipment.
Are you ready to make the first step in improving your health? Check out our classes and workshop schedule. We also offer private sessions to help build your confidence and provide you with a safe start to your practice.